Today (well, recently) was not a good day to be a guy, as so many – well – just WRONG stories keep coming out.
All (most) men are probably decent(?), but today’s headlines (not from some fringe sites) suggests that — overall — there are some men that are icky.
- The Mary-Joseph Defense and Other Strange Arguments From Roy Moore Loyalists
- Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
- Louis C.K. Is Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 Women
Update: 11/10/2017 – Louis C.K. has responded, and while one could quibble with his response, he’s done way better than others:
I want to address the stories told to The New York Times by five women named Abby, Rebecca, Dana, Julia who felt able to name themselves and one who did not.
These stories are true.
- Man Comes Forward to Describe an Alleged Extended Sexual Relationship He Had at Age 14 With Kevin Spacey
- Jeremy Piven accused by third woman of sexual misconduct
- Ed Westwick Says He’s Disheartened By “Two Provably Untrue” Claims Of Rape Against Him
Obviously (?) ALL of these accusations are untrue – because “women”